Nowadays people tend to change a few careers during their life What are the reasons for this in your opinion Do you think it is good for the society as a whole

Nowadays people tend to change a few careers during their life. What are the reasons for this, in your opinion? Do you think it is good for the society as a whole?

A career shift is significant nowadays to cope up with the challenging environment. For thrilling experience, recession, natural calamity, terror attacks, unsatisfied employer are some of the reasons for career change. It is useful for the society as the career change help to have more professional in innovative technologies.

Working in a same field for a long time makes people to try for an interesting and different field. People are enriched with inventing ideas which make them to change for competitive field. Moreover, due to recession, people lose their permanent job. So they are under pressure to find a safe career. In addition, natural calamity like drought, flood make farmer to focus other business rather than farming. Besides, terrorist attack which affects many careers and also one of the reasons for the change in career. Furthermore, unsatisfied employer abuses the unproductive employee with heavy work load which leads to career shift. Stress due to heavy work or less time spent with the family or earning low salary, which cause to career change. Better opportunity in another field is also the main reason for the career change. It would be quite challenging and need extra effort for success in that new field.

It is useful for the society to have a balance profession on the other new fields like biotechnology, plant mutation, scientific research, etc.

In a nutshell, career change is unavoidable as discussed various reasons contribute it. It is safe to try for a different career and earn a large income. It is an exciting experience to learn a new career.

as the career change help to have
as the career change helps to have

The content is not well organized for the second paragraph.

More content wanted for the third paragraph.

Try this pattern:

Para 1: introduction. my choice: A or B. agree or disagree.

Para 2: First,reason 1 (1 sentence) + why reason 1(some arguments. 2-3 sentences) + examples for reason 1 (around 2 sentences) + small conclusions (like advantages of reason 1 or comparisons if not reason 1, 1-2 sentences).

Para 3: Second,reason 2 ,blabla... do the same thing like First

Para 4: Third, reason 3 blabla... do the same thing like First but shorter

Para 5: Conclusion.