Nowadays there are various methods to reduce the pressure in modern life.Some take exercise.Other work in garden.What do you thing the best way of reducing stress.

'Survival of fittest', people become materialistic and money minded they even't have time for their own family.People nowadays give priorities to money rather then their own family.Like said 'Health is wealth people should take care of their health. For earning more and more money they do over time work and get pressurized so to overcome their pressure through exercise and working in garden. In these thesis I would like to enlighten the methods of overcoming stress other than exercise and working in garden.

People are veteran in their work they now if they work hard they achieve success,they give importance to money rather than their health so being in pressure is becoming part o life.People do exercise and work in garden undoubtly they will reduce their stress but not overcome it.So people should talk with their family share feelings.Doctor John Milton said 'Family is our first doctor who treated their family very carefully and well.

Furthermore,to reduce pressure one should change there surroundings because change in life is necessary as said 'change is the law of nature'.If one change their environment they expose to other environment which is very effect full in overcoming pressure.

Other important aspect is to reduce their work pressure by avoiding extra work because there are stout pressure of work which lead our health down so people considerate only on health.

To make long story short, pressure are due to our own problems and we are the only responsible of creating the problem which later become disaster so health are very important one should take care themselves before the time which later become serious issue.

they even't have time for their own family
they even don't have time for their own family

pressure are due to our own problems and we are the only responsible
pressure is due to our own problems and we are the only ones responsible

so health are very important
so health is very important

before the time which later become serious issue.
before the time which later becomes a serious issue.

Sentence: People are veteran in their work they now if they work hard they achieve success,they give importance to money rather than their health so being in pressure is becoming part o life.People do exercise and work in garden undoubtly they will reduce their stress but not overcome it.So people should talk with their family share feelings.Doctor John Milton said 'Family is our first doctor who treated their family very carefully and well.
Error: undoubtly Suggestion: undoubtedly

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.