Nowadays the way many people interact with each other has changed because of technology.In what ways has technology affected the types of relationships people make?Has this become a positive or negative development?

Nowadays the way many people interact with each other has changed because of technology.

In what ways has technology affected the types of relationships people make?

Has this become a positive or negative development?

The advance of technology nowadays not only guarantees the manufacturers with efficient and economical producing process, but also changes the way individuals interact with each other. People have access to contact with others through mobile phones and Internet, which could never be imagined in the past when their ancestors’ only methodology to contact with each other was writing letters.

Due to the development of the technology, many individuals tend to be more convenient in terms of communication. To be specific, the businessman can conduct business and even hold meetings with his foreign partners online without any transportation to anywhere, which is less time-consuming and more economical for the corporation. Moreover, parents might have better ways to get in touch with their children, especially the ones studying abroad. For the youngsters, technology helps them to enlarge their interpersonal circles more easily; therefore, they can make friends all over the world and keep in touch with them by E-mails or wechat.

On the contrary, the trend is not always positive. For one thing, the relationship seems not to be firm and may not last long without face-to-face communications, which indeed is of necessity in society nowadays. People may sometimes prefer to type messages to others instead of talking to them with feelings. And to some extent, without watching the facial expression, it is hard to distinguish the true opinions from people. For another, the proliferation of online chatting provides opportunities to the potential criminals. They can commit a crime online, which seems to be easier than in the real society. The innocent juveniles may easily be cheated if they cannot distinguish right from wrong carefully.

Even though the development of technology cannot avoid the negative impacts accompanied by, it does make sense to the individuals and society. Thus, with the proper scrunity from governments and individuals themselves, technology can undoubtedly transform ways of interaction to a better future.

Sentence: Thus, with the proper scrunity from governments and individuals themselves, technology can undoubtedly transform ways of interaction to a better future.
Error: scrunity Suggestion: scrutiny

You didn't use 'which' properly. Check books how to use 'which'