Nowadays the way many people interact with each other has changed because of technology. In what ways has technology affected the types of relationships people make? Has this become a positive or negative development?

This is a universally acknowledged fact that modern technology has drastically affected the way of living. In this contemporary era, people can communicate with their kith and kin in all around the world via internet. It is believed that technology has its own advantages and disadvantages in human’s life. These points of view will be discussed in the forthcoming paragraphs.

First of all, nowadays most of the individuals choose electronic mode of communication such as, text messages, emails and so on. For instances, HDFC bank is an international bank, the employees of such bank always use up to date applications in computers and mobiles so that’s why they are capable to provide efficient services for their customers. Therefore, it is crystallized that the co-ordination between employees have also improves as compare to yester years. Inclusively, it provides more convenience to individuals and they can send message instantly throughout the world via internet. Thus, this is a big reason that many thinkers gravitate towards this thought as a positive approach.

On the flip side, some people think that one can send everything to another person whether it hurts other feeling. So, it gives more freedom to individuals which may lead to violence. Additionally, the latest communication modes cannot use without electricity. Moreover, most of the youngsters become addicted to use social media such as facebook, Skype, twitter and so on for long hours which sift negative effect on health also. Therefore, some thinkers gravitate towards this phenomenon as a negative development.

After analyzing the above points, it has been proven that it has both positive as well as negative effect on human being. In my opinion, parents and tutors should give instructions to learners so that they can use it within limit. It is expected that governments should uphold strict penalties so that one cannot use it for illegal activities in a foreseeable future.

the co-ordination between employees have also improves as compare to yester years.
the co-ordination among employees have also improved as compared to yester years.

Sentence: Therefore, it is crystallized that the co-ordination between employees have also improves as compare to yester years.
Error: yester Suggestion: No alternate word

Don't repeat words, phrases, or sentences like:
thinkers gravitate towards...