Nowadays the way many people interact with each other has changed because of technology.In what ways has technology affected the types of relationships people make? Has this become a positive or negative development?

Nowadays the way many people interact with each other has changed because of technology.
In what ways has technology affected the types of relationships people make?
Has this become a positive or negative development?

Nowadays interact to each other has changed a lot since the past, because of technology. In the past communication and interaction were just possible when people lived close to each other, but with the improvement of many ways to communicate the interaction between people have become easier. For exemplo, the internet permit two people from different part of the world interact to each other and keep a relationship.

In the other hand, the improviments in techonology as cellphones, computers and games are fascinating a lot of people who sometimes become addict to the techonology and forget to interact with another person who is close. We can see it clearly in a family table when a family is together having one meal and someone is all the time looking at his cellphone to use programmes as facebook or whatsapp to communicat with someone who is far, but at the time he is losing the opportunity to interact with who is around.

I think technology have a positive and negative impact in the way many people interact with each other. It is positive, for exemplo, when two people can keep the relationship by using techology to interact and it is negative, when a person become addict to any technology and don't interact with who is around.

People have to be careful how they are using technology for don't lose good moments about interact with a person who are by their side. So, technology will affect the types os relationship people make depending only how people use it.

the interaction between people have become easier.
the interaction between people has become easier.

Sentence: For exemplo, the internet permit two people from different part of the world interact to each other and keep a relationship.
Description: The fragment internet permit two is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace permit with verb, past tense

become addict to the techonology
become addicted to the technology

how they are using technology for don't lose good moments
how they are using technology for not losing good moments

Sentence: So, technology will affect the types os relationship people make depending only how people use it.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common, genitive
Suggestion: Refer to types and os

Error: exemplo Suggestion: example

Sentence: In the other hand, the improviments in techonology as cellphones, computers and games are fascinating a lot of people who sometimes become addict to the techonology and forget to interact with another person who is close.
Error: improviments Suggestion: improvements
Error: techonology Suggestion: technology

Sentence: We can see it clearly in a family table when a family is together having one meal and someone is all the time looking at his cellphone to use programmes as facebook or whatsapp to communicat with someone who is far, but at the time he is losing the opportunity to interact with who is around.
Error: communicat Suggestion: communicate

Sentence: It is positive, for exemplo, when two people can keep the relationship by using techology to interact and it is negative, when a person become addict to any technology and don't interact with who is around.
Error: exemplo Suggestion: example
Error: techology Suggestion: technology

Error: os Suggestion: No alternate word