Nowadays the way many people interact with each other has changed because of technology. In what ways has technology affected the types of relationships people make? Has this become a positive or negative development?

Certainly, we are witnessing a revolution in the ways of communication between people. New developments in the science have the significant impacts here.

To begin with, the conventional patterns of contacts in the past should be mentioned. People used to write some letters and send them massages in this way. In some particular cases, they even had to travel long distances. However, time has passed and new devices are invented to make communication more easily.

Actually, internet is the fundamental of new age of connection. In this modern era, your connections are not depended on your location, because you just need an access point to join virtual world. You are able to compose a letter, chat with your friend, or watch your audiences in this magical environment. All and all are the impact of the state of the art technology.

In addition, new generation of social networks are becoming more popular in many countries. For instance, facebook, twitter, and so on are used to be in contact with all friends and acquaintances instantly.

Beside this, smartphones are other devices that are so conventional. Manufactures like Apple, Samsung are competing to present more comfortable and applicable apps. The wide screens of the phones are not only suitable for easier typing, but also are well enough for a video talk.

Although modern ways of communication are more realistic than the previous versions in the past, I am not very enthusiastic with them be very much. I believe that they are disturbing our real life critically and we must make a good balance of using them.

In conclusion, I guess that new technology lead to have higher technical quality of communication, but it could not improve your quality of friendship yet.

In addition, new generation of social networks are becoming more popular
In addition, the new generation of social networks is becoming more popular

new technology lead to have higher technical quality
new technology leads to have higher technical quality

better to have 4-5 paragraphs:

para 1: introduction
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion

or:

para 1: introduction
para 2: idea one.
para 3: however, idea two
para 4: in my opinion...
--------------------