Nowadays the way many people interact with each other has changed because of technology. In what ways has technology affected the types of relationships people make? Has this become a positive or negative development?

In this increasingly sophisticated society, the way of communication with the others altered by the technology that offers immoderate various feature. Firstly, people gradually changed the formation of relationships and developed various types of interaction among people. Secondly, Human is helped greatly by this sophistication in a several terms, especially in education. Here the below essay I will try to enunciate on both fact based on my perception.

Without any doubt, technology is growing steadily which made society’s communication habits changed become more diverse, mainly since the advent of mobile phone and followed by new supporting facilities, internet which is familiarizing people to interact by those way which was lack of face to face communication, thus, it will save the time due to the fact that they do not need to go traveling which is compelling them to struggle with the road’s life. For instance, People nowadays are likely to communicate by chatting application like “Whats app” that offers them with many features such as video call, free call and so on. Hence, technological expansion has transformed the way people socialize and the benefit reaped can be multi fold.

Besides, the availability of new communication technologies also enable people to interact easily in various sectors, especially in terms of education. To illustrate, international students who want to study abroad have greatly helped since they do not need to spend much money and their time to visit the country they are headed. They can take a look to the university’s official website and register themselves quickly and efficiently. Furthermore, every question related to the entry requirements are able to be asked directly in the online conversation that normally available as their feature. Thus, these expansions have eliminated all the improbability and difficulty.

In many positive ways, the technology has affected the affairs among people which have made life easier and simpler. We can firmly say this process is considerably beneficial in addition to being inevitable.

the way of communication with the others altered by the technology
the way of communication with the others is altered by the technology

various feature.
various features.

which made society’s communication habits changed become more diverse

to interact by those way which was lack of face to face communication,
to interact by those ways which lack of face to face communication,

every question related to the entry requirements are able to be asked
every question... is able to be asked

-----------------------