In order to solve traffic problems, governments should tax private car owner heavily and use the money to improve public transportation. What are the advantages and disadvantages of such of solution?

Private car owner become part of necessities of life for citizen. Today’s almost all people in one family have private owner car. For having new own car is very easy today’s. Even though, only little money people can get their car owner by paying on credit. That is why increasingly private car owner. Because of that, traffic jams become crucial problem in the country. In order to solve traffic problems, governments should tax private car owner heavily and use the money to improve public transportation.

The advantage governments from tax private car owner can be use for public society. The government can improve public transportation by using tax fund. And then, by improve public transportation it is mean traffic jam can be decreased because people change from private car owner to public transportation. Next, selling of car will decrease because nobody interested to buy a car. In this case, people more comfortable by using public transportation than using private car owner.

The disadvantage of tax private car owner make people just enough income will be afraid to buy a car. In fact, people need private car even only one in one house for family need. For example, if in the middle night unexpected one of our family get sick and we have not much time to call ambulance we need a private car to carry out our family arrive until hospital. And then, the tax enlarges cost public society to pay the tax.

To conclude, it will be encouraging if the government increase tax private car owner for improve public transportation. As we know in develop country today’s public transportation is still difficult. That is why people more prepare to use private car owner than public transportation. Although, the car is damage but they still using it.

Private car owner become part of necessities
Private car owner becomes part of necessities

Today’s almost all people in one family have private owner car.
Today almost all people in one family have private cars.

The advantage governments from tax private car owner can be use for public society.
The advantage of governments from taxing private car owner can be used for public society.

people more comfortable
people are more comfortable

Sentence: The disadvantage of tax private car owner make people just enough income will be afraid to buy a car.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to tax and private
Description: The fragment owner make people is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace make with verb, past tense

Sentence: For example, if in the middle night unexpected one of our family get sick and we have not much time to call ambulance we need a private car to carry out our family arrive until hospital.
Suggestion: Refer to night and unexpected
Description: The fragment family arrive until is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace arrive with verb, past tense

Sentence: To conclude, it will be encouraging if the government increase tax private car owner for improve public transportation.
Suggestion: Refer to tax and private
Description: The token for is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to for and improve

Sentence: As we know in develop country today's public transportation is still difficult.
Description: The token in is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to in and develop

Sentence: That is why people more prepare to use private car owner than public transportation.
Description: The fragment more prepare to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace prepare with verb, past participle