The organic food market is growing every year. Some claim that buying and consuming foods labelled "organic”has many advantages. Other, however, feel that “organic” food is false advertising, and offers no significant benefits over non-organic food.

People are buying more and more organic food in recent years. Some people argue that the consumption of organic food has several good points, while others think that eating organic food brings no benefit over the non-organic meals. In my opinion, organic foods are better for health, specially in case of children.

Consuming foods labelled as organic has many advantages for health since it does not contain any pesticide or dangerous component used to avoid insects that could be in contact with the vegetables and fruits, for example. Besides that, the organic foods are considered better for children as it brings no threat to for the human body and vital organs which are in process of development and growing. Based on these reasons, I agree that people should buy and consume more organic than non organic food.

On the other hand, some individuals believe that organic food is a false advertising from the market and they do not want to pay more to have this kind of meal at home. In fact, non-organic food is cheaper, in general, and it has a more beautiful aspect because it does not have insect bites avoided by the use of pesticides. This people also think that the benefits of buying organic foods are unrealistic since it does not bring any immediate effect on health.

In summary, the organic food market is expanding, with different kind of products made of organic components, with no additional poison. I agree that eating organic food is more valuable because it is not harmful for health and it can bring more wellness to life.

Sentence: Besides that, the organic foods are considered better for children as it brings no threat to for the human body and vital organs which are in process of development and growing.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a preposition
Suggestion: Refer to to and for

the organic food market is expanding, with different kind of products made of organic components, with no additional poison.
the organic food market is expanding, with different kind of products made of organic components, and with no additional poison.

No. of Words: 266 350 //more content wanted