Overpopulation of urban areas has led to numerous problems.Identify one or two serious ones and suggest ways that governments and individuals can tackle these problems.Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own experience

Overpopulation of urban areas has led to numerous problems.
Identify one or two serious ones and suggest ways that governments and individuals can tackle these problems.
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own experience or knowledge.

There are many countries in the world, which are facing the problem of, “overpopulation”, in their cities and it is threating the life of that city’s dweller. Therefore, this essay will describe the main problems of the over-crowed places and what government and an individual can do to solve this complex issue.

To begin with, there are many serious problems due to Overpopulation. These places have always lack of basic necessities of life. This leads to poor standard of living which causes many serious health problems. For example, asthma and pneumonia are the major illness. Furthermore, other problem can be crime, because due to poor standard youths look for the shortest way in order to improve the lifestyle and it leads them towards the many offensive works.

However, it is indeed that, “nothing is impossible”, so, both governments and an individual can provide the best solution to curb this problem. First and foremost, all the city councils should offer better infrastructure of housing and all small things of life with appropriate standard. This may help to control the rising population in the effective manner. Last but not the least; an individual is also the part of the population, so being the responsible to address this problem can help the community. They can motivate the people by organizing the awareness program to improve the situation of the society.

In a nutshell, the above mention reasons and suggestions clearly justify that it is really a serious problem and it can be only handle through the collective efforts by the governing bodies and the people.

can be only handle
can be only handled

Sentence: There are many countries in the world, which are facing the problem of, overpopulation, in their cities and it is threating the life of that city's dweller.
Error: threating Suggestion: No alternate word