In the past most people lived in small villages where everyone knew everyone else Nowadays most people live in large cities where they only know a few people in their area What do you think were the advantages and disadvantages of living in small communit

In the past, most people lived in small villages where everyone knew everyone else. Nowadays, most people live in large cities where they only know a few people in their area. What do you think were the advantages and disadvantages of living in small community?

Traditional Nomadic Life ends when the farming system had been introduced into England for 4,500 BC. Besides being conventional farmers, people shared the work and their possessions with other communes whom they lived together. Until today, the extraordinary commune’s portrayal has happened in small villages, where some people spent their childhood. However, due largely to the way of people’s life turning into modern one, people tend to move to large cities. As a result, life changing affects people changing. Analyzing these issues to unfold the merits and demerits of living in a small vil...

Sentence: Traditional Nomadic Life ends when the farming system had been introduced into England for about 4,500 BC.
Description: The token for is not usually followed by a preposition
Suggestion: Refer to for and about

Sentence: However, due largely to the way people life turning into modern one, they tend to move to large cities.
Suggestion: Refer to people and life

the idleness condition has raised the number of people who gain stressful year by year.
the idleness condition has raised the stresses for a number of people year by year.

Sentence: This will gain the advantages of a small village's portrayal of life which encourages more tolerance amongst people rather than who living in the big cities.
Description: A conjunction, subordinating is not usually followed by a WH-pronoun, nominative
Suggestion: Refer to than and who

Sentence: The second view also argues the downside of living in a small village is people can't take chances to study and work best and have healthy life.

The only way some people ever tend to move to big cities as to reveal a better life.
Description: what is the verb for this sentence?

makes people more enjoyable doing their daily activity with others rather than in a big city.
makes people more enjoyable to do their daily activities with others rather than in a big city.

Error: communes Suggestion: ?