People in all modern societies use drugs, but today's youths are experimenting with both legal and illegal drugs, and at an increasingly early age. Some sociologists claim that parents can do there members of society often set a bad example. Discuss the c

People in all modern societies use drugs, but today's youths are experimenting with both legal and illegal drugs, and at an increasingly early age. Some sociologists claim that parents can do there members of society often set a bad example.

Discuss the causes and some effects of widespread drug use by young people in modern day society. Make any recommendations you feel are necessary to help fight youth drug abuse.

Advancement in the lifestyle has invited several threatening problems. Presently, drug addiction is supposed to be the biggest menace in this world. It is argued that parents and other member who take illegal drugs are responsible for it. This essay will account for some other causes, effects and remedies to address this worrying concern.

There are numerous causes behind this phenomenon. First and foremost, absence of parents at homes leads to this problem. For example, both working parents have to go outside to earn for happy survival. As a result, impulsive youngsters may indulge in bad h...

Sentence: In addition, crimes such as bulgary, robbery, theft, murder and sexual harrassment are gaining groung because of exceedingly rise in number of drug consumers.
Error: bulgary Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: groung Suggestion: ground
Error: harrassment Suggestion: harassment

Sentence: To recapitulate, goverments, parents, teachers and social institutions ought to share joint responsibilities to disappear this massive threat.
Error: goverments Suggestion: governments