People attend college or university for many different reasons. Why do you think people attend college or university?

It is generally agreed today that a lot of people need a specific knowledge in order to be qualified for the job they will have one day. As a result they usually search the information they are interested in at the universities. However, not everyone finds what they have expected and consequently start looking for other positives to continue their studying somehow.

Firstly, preparing for the successful future career is the main function of the universities. Therefore, it is expected that when we go there we should attend classes to have theoretical basis for becoming as well as we are responsible. Self-motivation is one of the most important qualities to possess and it leads us all the time to the goal we want to achieve. In addition, being in the appropriate atmosphere with all people studying and having aims and even creating kind of competition informally, stimulate us more. For instance, an acquaintance of mine likes to compete with people, which is the reason for being the best of her mates and finding easily a job because of her degree.

Furthermore, finding new experiences is another reason to go to college. When we are at that age of taking care of ourselves without our parent’s help we face problems which have not existed before. In this way, our best chances to become independent not only in our studies, but also in our daily duties which adults should be able to deal with. Sometimes it is not enough just to know how to react in some situations without experiencing them on our own. For example, my cousin moved to London and he have to work, study and do all the household chores and after a while he got used to it.

Finally, meeting different people can change our personality. As the college is a new place where we will spend half of our days we will be able to communicate with the lecturers and other students. On account of this, there might be people from different cultures and places having specific perspectives and understandings. Therefore, exchanging ideas, experience and thoughts creates other aspects. Moreover, our mood can be influenced by the new friends making us feel happier while enjoying our spare time. Even if we speak every day with people who we do not know very well the knowledge we acquire from them brings about variety of emotions in our life.

In conclusion, the major reason for going to university is a specific qualification. Nevertheless, the experience we gain improves our qualities of being self-dependent. Another cause is mental relaxation which is easily achieved with the recent friendships created.

Message: The pronoun 'he' must be used with a third-person verb: 'has'.
Suggestion: has
...ample, my cousin moved to London and he have to work, study and do all the household...

Even if we speak every day with people who we do not know very well
Even if we speak every day with people whom we do not know very well

Less pronouns wanted. Try not to use 'you, I, they, he...' as the subject of a sentence. like:

Even if
we speak every day with people who
we do not know very well the knowledge
we acquire from them brings about variety of emotions in our life.

----------------------