People believe that increasing the number of sport facilities is the best way to develop public health, while another says that it will be useless and requires other measures.

It is usually argued that increasing the number of sport facilities is the best way to develop public health, but another says that it would have minimum effect on public health and requires other measures. I believe by increasing the amount of them, they would have positive effect on the public health.

Sport facilies could be public area like a park, field, and pedestarian. A gymnastic also a kind of them. Most people perhaps never do an sports because of the limited places and facilie. By enhancing them, the government hope it can attract civilitation doing simple sport, such as jogging and running. Moreover, the people are hoped to do sport continously to keep their health. Since it is rare that peopleh who like doing sport get sick.

Increasing the amount of sport facilities does not enough to attract the interest of public to do sport. In urban area, there are a lot of vehicles which cause the bad air. Government should make any regulation for programs to keep the environment clean. It can be like free cars day. The clean environment will increase public to do sport. Furthermore, clean air will take effect in health too.

Finally, increasing the amount of sport facilities will attract people to do sport, but government also have to make sure that the environment is suitable for doing sport.

the government hope
the government hopes

Increasing the amount of sport facilities does not enough to attract
Increasing the amount of sport facilities is not enough to attract

but government also have to make sure
but governments also have to make sure

Sentence: Sport facilies could be public area like a park, field, and pedestarian.
Error: facilies Suggestion: families
Error: pedestarian Suggestion: pedestrian

Sentence: Most people perhaps never do an sports because of the limited places and facilie.
Error: facilie Suggestion: facile

Sentence: By enhancing them, the government hope it can attract civilitation doing simple sport, such as jogging and running.
Error: civilitation Suggestion: civilization

Sentence: Moreover, the people are hoped to do sport continously to keep their health.
Error: continously Suggestion: continuously

Sentence: Since it is rare that peopleh who like doing sport get sick.
Error: peopleh Suggestion: people

o. of Grammatical Errors: 3 2

Minimum 250 words wanted.