people believe that they should be able to keep all the money they earn and shouldnot pay tax to the state. to what do you extent do you agree or disagree?

people believe that they should be able to keep all the money they earn and should
not pay tax to the state. to what do you extent do you agree or disagree?

It is true that the public think that they ought to save all salary from their job, and it is not mandatory for paying income tax to the government for some reasons. While I accept that this view has strong supporting idea, I believe that others would argue this kind of selfish could be an obstacle in developing country.

First of all, why the citizens avoid to pay tax of their income? to answer this question, this is not unfair for who has salary lower than the average number of income standard. Meanwhile, they must have to pay tax which is categorised higher than their ability, and they also provided other bill such as insurance. It become more complicated problem when all of people must pay the income tax whereas they do not have a monthly income, for example farmers. They depend on the harvest season moreover their farms were suffered from disease. What about others who do not working in public or private sector like home industry. If they keep paying tax to the state, they will getting trouble in their family, take an example they will find difficulty to educate child. And then, part of them has different perspective why they do not to do it. Because, they has spent much time to earn some money to meet their own needs and prepare for the future investments. It seems to them, they do not have a specific reason to pay tax.

As opposed to those views, much people in developing country must be reconsidered about their actions. They realised to improve quality of life among global community, government needs help from their society to reach the goal of state. For example, to advance the science and technology, government need money to run this program. If the people of country keep doing to refuse for paying tax, it would be become a barrier to develop the country.

For the reasons mentioned above, I believe that the payment achieved from their work
should be kept by people, they has a right to refuse for paying tax in particular reasons. But, to advance all of public sector the supports from public is the best answer.

Sentence: It is true that the public think that they ought to save all salary from their job, and it is not mandatory for paying income tax to the government for some reasons.
Description: The fragment public think that is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace think with verb, past tense

Sentence: While I accept that this view has strong supporting idea, I believe that others would argue this kind of selfish could be an obstacle in developing country.
Description: The fragment of selfish could is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace selfish with noun.

Sentence: First of all, why the citizens avoid to pay tax of their income? to answer this question, this is not unfair for who has salary lower than the average number of income standard.
Description: The token for is not usually followed by a WH-pronoun, nominative
Suggestion: Refer to for and who

Sentence: It become more complicated problem
Sentence: It become a more complicated problem

Sentence: If they keep paying tax to the state, they will getting trouble in their family, take an example they will find difficulty to educate child.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present participle or gerund
Suggestion: Refer to will and getting

Sentence: If the people of country keep doing to refuse for paying tax, it would be become a barrier to develop the country.
Description: The fragment country keep doing is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace keep with verb, past tense

Sentence: Meanwhile, they must have to pay tax which is categorised higher than their ability, and they also provided other bill such as insurance.
Error: categorised Suggestion: categorized

Sentence: They realised to improve quality of life among global community, government needs help from their society to reach the goal of state.
Error: realised Suggestion: No alternate word