People in the modern world feel more insecure then they used to be. Do you agree?

As we live world is changing very fast. It is going to be more hazardous. I completely agree with that the security of people are decreasing due to some reasons. Nowadays killing a human is not extraordinary and number of crimes are increasing.

Broadly speaking, Some countries in the world are encountering war due to some reasons such as religious conflicts. It has corollary of dead people and nothing else. For example, in Syria many people are killed every day. As a result, people who lives there cannot go out without fear and they are very insecure. When we compare the condition 10 years ago with now there was no war. The standard of living was good. Furthermore, there is analogous condition in other Arabic countries such as Iraq. Many people there are victims of political game. So people are not as safe as before.

Generally, in the world the amount of crime is rising. Today crimes against property are widespread. Generally, burglars steal jewelry, cell phones, money. since people don`t have expensive cell phones at the former time there was no fear about losing it. For instance, i always check my pocket in crowd public transport to see my phone and wallet is there or not. Because stealing such thing is very common nowadays in our society.

To make long story short, People is more insecure then they used to be. Due to the fact that, there is war in some parts of the world and the number of crimes is increasing.

As we live world is changing very fast. It is going to be more hazardous.
As our living world is changing very fast, it is going to be more hazardous.

people who lives there cannot go out
people who live there cannot go out

People is more insecure then they used to be
People is more insecure than they used to be