People naturally resist making changes in their lives. What kind of problems can this cause? What solutions can you suggest?

Someone can choose stability in his life. By contrast, the others could make a immediate decision which may lead to change their living completely. Another person can desire a lot of fluctuations in her lifestyle. The question is that-who is right?

All humans want to be in safe and comfortable. That's why, any change could be seem to them like catastrophes, however, we should adapt to anytime when we are in and any place where we we are inhabitants. If we cannot follow this trend, many punishments are waiting for us, such as health, education, money problems. The theory can be proved by statistics, for example, according to IHO ( Internation Health Organization ), depression will be the second most spread disease in the whole world. It increases significantly as a result of stable, sedentary and boring living. And consequently, what solutions can we suggest?

To begin with, people could be encouraged by their families, social organizations and executive bodies of states in order to be more risk-taker. Everyone should have guarantee that if they take an opportunity for modifing her life they are not to blame for anything, especially by her family. Moreover, social organizations and governments should interfere in these situations by preparing statistics and giving a chance in order to improve quality of their living. It could be accompanied by grants, spots and media advertisements.

Overall, we should adjust to modern era with maintaning our character, however, this does not mean that people have to be a risk-taker absolutely. By contrast, in the most difficult period of our life, optimism is a more advisable way than pessimism, at least.

any change could be seem to them like catastrophes,
any change could be seen to them like catastrophes,

Sentence: Everyone should have guarantee that if they take an opportunity for modifing her life they are not to blame for anything, especially by her family.
Error: modifing Suggestion: modifying

Sentence: Overall, we should adjust to modern era with maintaning our character, however, this does not mean that people have to be a risk-taker absolutely.
Error: maintaning Suggestion: maintaining