People naturally resist making changes in their lives.What kind of problems can this cause? What solution can you suggest?

People naturally resist making changes in their lives.
What kind of problems can this cause? What solution can you suggest?

Nowadays we live in dynamic society and feel changes in everyday life. However, people naturally resist making differences in their lives. It is claimed that it paves the way for slow adaptation and lagging problem. Both of these arguments will be analyzed before a reasoned conclusion is drawn.

First and foremost, it is common to see in today’s world that people migrate from countryside to cities or vice versa and this brings about adaptation problem. Because most of people don’t like alter anything which relates to their lives. For example there are many counseling services that help people to acclimatize new environment today. Moreover each individual can face this kind issue regardless of their level of age. Thus, I believe that counseling services are vital to endorse such people for overcoming this challenge.

On the other hand technologies develop tremendously and also enter all parts of our life. In turn this causes some problem for people, too. For example according to recent conducted survey 3 out of 5 middle aged person suffer from technologies illiteracy. As technologies advance they lag behind young generation. Because it is so hard that people learn them. As a result they face danger of losing their jobs and always feel uncomfortable.

In conclusion it is clear that people refuse making some changes in their lives and this causes serious problem which two of them are abovementioned. However I believe that people can tackle these issues readily by getting counseling services or making great effort to adapt new environment.

Nowadays we live in dynamic society
Nowadays we live in a dynamic society

Because most of people don’t like alter anything
Because most of people don’t like altering anything