Please check my essay. Show me my weak parts and if possible rate it with IELTS bandThere are many different types of music in the world today. Why do we need music? Is the traditional music of a country more important than the international music that is

Please check my essay. Show me my weak parts and if possible rate it with IELTS band
There are many different types of music in the world today. Why do we need music? Is the traditional music of a country more important than the international music that is heard everywhere nowadays?
**************************************************************************************

Since the remote history, music has become as important for man's soul as the water, the food and the air are of a significant necessity for the man to live and evolute. Accordingly, types of music have been dramatically differentiated over the ages so as to suit man's taste and go along with the humane modern rhythm of life.

So to speak, if the music is needed for us to relieve our minds and nerves , especially when we exert more effort along the day, it's an essential element for all human beings to refine their morals and tastes. Moreover, music is considered a legal avenue to enhance the relationships among nations. today, we there are a lot of music festivals which are occasionally held in every nook and cranny of the world in which great musicians and composers are honored for the musical master pieces they invented.

However diverse the music types are, comprising classical, gaz, western, R&B, pop, rap and the country music, the traditional music of a nation is of a substantial feature which distinguishes the country's traditions, customs and the mirrors the nation's achievements over the history.

Regarding the rap and gaz and pop music, they are marked with their speedy and sounding rhythm that matches the fast fashionable method of life. Michael Jackson is one of the beloved and everlasting pop singers. As for the country music, it is that traditional kind whereby we could recognize the northern and southern part of America.

Furthermore, the traditional music is not of a less counterbalance than the previous modern and traditional ones, it simulate tells about the customs and traditions of the country. Additionally, it portrays how the nation overcame the hardships and obstacles over the days. While listening to that kind of music, we can conclude if its people are those kind of quiet or people-loving fast and suspense. When we listen to an Indian and American sort of music, we may easily say to which country each sort belongs.

In conclusion, although music has varied, the traditional one will become of another flavor, but, totally, music will continue to be a lifelong impact on man's spirit and it will act as the easy and simple channel that ease us about the burdens of our life.

music is considered a legal avenue
music is considered as a legal avenue

today, we there are a lot of music festivals
today, there are a lot of music festivals

it simulate tells about the customs and traditions of the country
it simulation tells about the customs and traditions of the country

More content wanted for 'Is the traditional music of a country more important than the international music?'