Popular events like the football world cup and other international sporting occasions are essential in easing international tension and releasing patriotic in a safe way. To what extent you agree or disagree this statement?

Each and every nation is striving to maintain world peace. Many events and summits are being conducted throughout the world for maintain peace. International sport events acts as great platform to bring down international worries and patriotism can be displayed, however others say that it may also even worsen the case.

It is certainly true that many international sporting occasions such as football world cup and Olympics are being conducted. In order to maintain peace among the nations, ease the international disputes and also to develop friendly relationships among nations. For example, India and Pakistan play many sporting events. This is merely to improve and develop firm bilateral relationships and strive for People welfare. Another reason is that individual gets an opportunity to play and win for his nation. Patriotism can be displayed on international level. Such as winning more number of gold medal is always a matter of pride to nation. It provides winning nation people to triumph victory over there opposing nation. Therefore this can be plausible way to exhibit patriotism in a safe and sound way.

Nonetheless sometimes these events can outburst the fan’s outrage. In the past there were number of accidents where people who lost their lives in disputes and stampede in stadiums. Severe Criticism has been faced by the host nations and tensions rouse among the nations. Furthermore, when an event is occurring in other nation, usually fans from various countries visit / come to support their nation. There were incidents happened where visitors has faced verbal abuses, thefts and attacks. This may evoke safety concerns of visitors in host countries.

To Conclude, I strongly believe that many international sporting occasions should be held to establish more peace and improve international relationships among countries. Yet there should be strong deployment police forces and authorities regarding safety concerns of visitors.

for maintain peace.
for maintaining peace.
to maintain peace.

International sport events acts as great platform
International sport events act as the great platform

Therefore this can be plausible way
Therefore this can be a plausible way

is occurring in other nation,
is occurring in other nations,

where visitors has faced verbal abuses
where visitors have faced verbal abuses

Sentence: This is merely to improve and develop firm bilateral relationships and strive for People welfare.
Suggestion: Refer to People and welfare

Sentence: Nonetheless sometimes these events can outburst the fan's outrage.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to can and outburst

there were number of accidents
there were a number of accidents