"Prevention is better than cure" Out of country's health budget a large proportion should be diverted from treatments to spend on health education and preventative measures . To what extent do you agree or disagree.

In the existing time, the ways we eat unhealthy food , live in polluted environment, drive fast and hard and so on are going to be detrimental in the coming time. Presently, it has been extremely debatable that whether the majority of human beings should be health conscious through health education rather than looking for treatments or not.Here, i would like to accord the given statement.

There are multifarious points to support my view. First and foremost, providing health education to people enables them to remain healthy by taking nutritious food and avoiding fast food. As a result, their work efficiency gets maximized by taking balance diet. Moreover, the treatments of various fatal disease like HIV, cancer and so on are too expensive and therefore on being health conscious , people can look for natural preventative ways and save their money too.Thus,health education enables them to lead a happy life.

Further emphasizing on my point of view, health education plays a phenomenal role in declining the rate of spreading of disease throughout the world as some of the disease like AIDS spreads worldwide only due to illiteracy. Thus,health education plays a vital role in reducing the death rates due to fatal disease. Apart from this , majority of the youngsters take drugs as well as smokes too. Offering health education to them can be fruitful to vanish the hindrance of drug addiction.By contrast,others have conflicting views.

To recapitulate, it is truly said that "Healthy mind lives in a sound body" . Here, we cannot support or go against either of the both sides but still i think that health education is lucrative than to spend money on the treatments.

Need more content after 'By contrast,others have conflicting views. '