Public money should be spent on treating illnesses rather than promoting healthy life style. Do you agree or disagree?

Some people hold the opinion that treating maladies are an indispensable to keep the populations of a nation healthy. By the contrast, other people have conflicting views, they say if the regime of a country spends some budget to make the people aware about the healthy lifestyle, then no need to spend a hefty amount on curing the diseases. While, in my viewpoint both the facts are like a 2 sides of a coin and ignoring one can have adverse impacts which I will try to enunciate below

To commence with, if we want to have a healthy and better lifestyle than we need to follow certain mandatory general rules. Firstly, diet or the food which we are consuming should be rich in the essential vitamins, proteins and the calcium. Moreover, it should contain less carbohydrates and saturated fats. Apparently everyone is not aware of this fact, until someone makes them aware with proper illustrations. This is the reason why many people hold the opinion that the regime should come forward and spend some budget for educating the people of a nation on the proper meal habits. As nowadays because of the egregious food habits many people are suffering from the diabetes and obesity.

Additionally, other means to promote a healthy working environment is that, the government should arrange free sessions on the regular basis to promote or encourage people to do some regular exercises on the day to day basis than the maladies which are common among the younger generations such as hypertension and high blood pressure can be controlled or either eradicated completely.

On the contrary, many people think that the regime should spend a certain amount of money in treating the ailments as there are many indigent people who cannot afford costly health expenses. For example, if destitute person is suffering from the stroke and there is no better facility in the government hospitals, then there are very rare chances of survival.

To recapitulate, I think both the facts are essential for human living and ignoring one can create imbalance in society.

are an indispensable to keep the populations of a nation healthy.
are indispensable to keep the populations of a nation healthy.

if the regime of a country spends some budget to make the people aware about the healthy lifestyle, then no need to spend a hefty amount on curing the diseases.
if the regime of a country spends some budget to make the people aware about the healthy lifestyle, then there is no need to spend a hefty amount on curing the diseases.

if destitute person is suffering from the stroke
if a destitute person is suffering from the stroke

Sentences should be short and polished. like:
'the government should arrange free sessions on the regular basis to promote or encourage people to do some regular exercises on the day to day basis than the maladies which are common among the younger generations such as hypertension and high blood pressure can be controlled or either eradicated completely.'