Reading is more important to build imagination and language skill than TV. Agree or disagree ?

In this age of globalization era, people are offered by several options to build their imagination and language skill are books and TV. For this reason, some people believe that reading books are more likely essential to develop themselves if compare to television. However, others think watching Television more important to improve their language skill and creativity. While, it is acceptable, I firmly believe that book and TV have mutual beneficial relationship to human.

One of the first things to note is that, in the modern era books are believed by human to upgrade human’s creativity and language technique. There are several obvious examples to prove this case. First of all, People can be more focus on the topic when they are reading a book, as a book tell a story with words which can evoke human creativity. Secondly, the successful people in modern era usually spend one part of their time to read a book to build social communication skill. As result they are success to improve their networking among societies. By considering those case I strongly believe that book lead a lot of benefit to increase society knowledge.

On the other hand, due to modern technology, Television set has helped individual in this world to visualize their imagination becoming more reliable. To illustrate, children who usually watching TV can imagine what they watch directly and majority of them will learn new things. Another example can be seen , television are more stable to visualize something because of the number of impressions that can be train and educate such as national geographic, wild life and others. Therefore, there is no doubt in my mind that those are becoming inconvenience thing to increase every individual ability, creativity, and language technique.

To conclude, although both of options have given important thing to increase people’s ability they should carefully assess the advantages and disadvantages reading and watching television, I strongly believe that those lead a lot of useful thing to increase human life. Therefore, people must balance their activities between reading books and watching TV to improve the ability of imagination and language skills.

people are offered by several options to build their imagination and language skill are books and TV.
people are offered by several options to build their imagination and language skill which are books and TV.

reading books are more likely essential
reading books is more likely essential

... develop themselves if compare to television.
Description: A conjunction, subordinating is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to if and compare

Sentence: First of all, People can be more focus on the topic when they are reading a book, as a book tell a story with words which can evoke human creativity.
Description: The fragment book tell a is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace tell with verb, past tense

Sentence: By considering those case I strongly believe that book lead a lot of benefit to increase society knowledge.
Description: The fragment book lead a is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace lead with verb, past tense

As result they are success to improve their networking
As result they are succeed to improve their networking

television are more stable
television is more stable