The reason why you like shopping in modern market better than traditional market?

In this modern era cannot be denied the development of more modern era, not only developing technology, in terms of marketing is very different from the old days. if the first marketing is only done with the meeting between the seller and buyer directly, or can be referred to as a traditional transaction, but for now it is not just the way it is done by the seller and the buyer, they can conduct transactions by means of online or through the means of communication and can be called also modern transactions. In terms of the building and how the sales market is also different from the modern buildings and traditional way of selling in the market. So, why you like shopping in a modern market better than traditional market?

The first is characteristic of the modern market is the process of buying and selling through a bargain price, goods is generally supplied goods kitchen and household purposes, price is relatively cheaper, which is an open area and not air-conditioned. and the characteristics of the modern market is the price already stated, items are sold diverse and generally durable, Being in the building and the ministry conducted its own (self-service), Non Air conditioned and comfortable, place is clean, the location of the goods is of considerable concern to simplify the search goods, payment is made by bringing the goods to the Cashier and no bargaining.

The second example of a modern market that are around us are hypermarkets, supermarkets, and mini, and examples of traditional market is pare traditional market, tanah abang traditional market, and glodok traditional market.

According to yashinta agil purwanto (economist) visitor modern market more than traditional market, many people choose modern market because it is comfortable and clean. Than my opinion about it is i more choose modern market because besides the place is comfortable and clean i also can relax with my friends or my family. So do not be shock if visitor modern market more than traditional.

Overall is clean than people more choose modern market and my reason why I like shopping in modern market better than traditional market? Because there I more enjoy, and I visit it can so long with my family, friends and certain with my sweetie.

In this modern era cannot be denied
In this modern era,it cannot be denied

In terms of the building and how the sales market is also different from
In terms of the building and how the sales market, it is also different from

Sentence: The first is characteristic of the modern market is the process of buying and selling through a bargain price, goods is generally supplied goods kitchen and household purposes, price is relatively cheaper, which is an open area and not air-conditioned. and the characteristics of the modern market is the price already stated, items are sold diverse and generally durable, Being in the building and the ministry conducted its own self-service, Non Air conditioned and comfortable, place is clean,
Description: A comma is not usually followed by an End of sentence
Suggestion: Refer to ,
Suggestion: Refer to goods and kitchen

Sentence: The second example of a modern market that are around us are hypermarkets, supermarkets, and mini, and examples of traditional market is pare traditional market, tanah abang traditional market, and glodok traditional market.
Description: The fragment modern market that is not usually followed by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is

Sentence: According to yashinta agil purwanto economist visitor modern market more than traditional market, many people choose modern market because it is comfortable and clean.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to visitor and modern

Sentence: So do not be shock if visitor modern market more than traditional.
Suggestion: Refer to visitor and modern

Because there I more enjoy, and I visit it can so long with my family, friends and certain with my sweetie.
Because I enjoy more there , and I visit it so long with my family, friends and certain with my sweetie.

Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.