Recently some people can work from home using modern technology. Some think this only benefits the workers, but not the employers. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

After the revolution of the style of the working methods, on-line jobs are now available. Some people argue that these kinds of work benefits only workers but not the employers.

In my opinion, employers can also get benefits from using modern technology to work from their homes. Teaching -for example - is now widely practiced through internet, as there is a specialized websites for teachers so that they do not need to arrange lessons. Doctors-as well-are able to diagnose and treat patients from their homes. Companies employers whose jobs necessitate their physical attendance are now numbered because sending reports via E-mail is much easier . Languages translators have a particular place in electronic work, inspite of the fact that sometimes they must be attending the occasions, many translators can do the task using the internet . Reporters, Writers, websites designers, researchers and many other specialities are typical examples of beneficial home manageable jobs.

On the other hand, some employers can not work from home . Accountants are such employers that should come to their place of work, as their duties could not be done remotely. Administrators are -indeed- not capable of practicing that, because without personal evaluation of the commitment there will be much money lost .

To conclude, it is difficult to say employers have nothing to do with home works facilitated by modern technology, thought the issue is surely debatable.

Sentence: Languages translators have a particular place in electronic work, inspite of the fact that sometimes they must be attending the occasions, many translators can do the task using the internet .
Error: inspite Suggestion: No alternate word

Minimum 250 words wanted.

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.