Research indicates that the characteristics we are born with have much more influence on our personality and development than any experiences we may have in our live.Which you may consider to be major influence?

Research indicates that the characteristics we are born with have much more influence on our personality and development than any experiences we may have in our live.
Which you may consider to be major influence?

There is no doubt that both inherited and acquired factors have their main drive in shaping our characteristic features. Whether what we have gained from our families has much more effects in forming our personalities than external factors is a matter of debate. Personally, I do believe that the events that happen in our life will help us more in determining our fate.

Admittedly, there are many families who are famous for some talents and noble behaviors like honesty. Consequently, the members of these families will gain such manners without effort and force them to behave like their ancestors without choices. For instance, the great sculptor Stanle had innovated his glory works in the middle ages because his family interested in that kind of artist.

Nevertheless, the practice and long term training programs have a critical role in determining our success. For example, almost all the martial arts superstars have dedicated to their training programs and they have practiced for decades to reach the cynical of success. Besides, many professionals such as doctors would have not achieved the good reputation they have if they had not built their knowledge for long time.

Moreover, our development with regards to physical features is influenced more by the effects of environment rather than the genetic factors. There is a research that was done by physiology department on my university in two identical twins which were separated from each other since their childhood. The result showed that each one of the twins had gained the characteristic features of the inhabitants of that environment.

In conclusion, there are arguments both for and against which influence our personality or development more, inherited or acquired factors. Although we gain some behaviors from our families, personally I believe that we determine our own destiny by our own experiences.

because his family interested in that kind of artist.
because his family is interested in that kind of artist.

"Sentence Length SD is low" means that the essay contains lots of sentences with the similar length. More sentences varieties wanted.