As a result of electronic inventions such as the computer and television, people do less physical activity, and this having a negative effect on their healthTo what extent do you agree or disagree?

As a result of electronic inventions such as the computer and television, people do less physical activity, and this having a negative effect on their health

To what extent do you agree or disagree?

The development of electronic inventions, especially computer and television, has alleviated the people’s activities. It is because they are assumed preferring to sit in front of television or computer for hours rather than doing other bustles. Furthermore, it is argued as one of unhealthy life cause.

As television provides very interesting programs during the day, many people are unaware if they have sat down in the same place in front of that box without any movement. Because of that, I coincide if this invention is judged as the cause of illness, where the people become very rarely, even never doing exercise. In addition, someone who has been addicted with many kinds of game in computer, will be able to stand use it for hours. Unfortunately, it will be very hazardous not only for his or her body, but also for eyes. Besides decreasing his activeness, its electromagnetic wave which is radiated by the screen is very harmful as well. That is why nowadays, it has been far easier to encounter someone with glasses than in the yore.

In other hands, there are many people enjoy to follow an instructional gym in television or computers. Furthermore, television always presents a healthy life program which explains about the mode and tips to attain a pleasurable life. Here we can notice the positive outcome of television and computer which can render the viewers or the users to set a good habit for better life. So, if we regard these notions, I coincide that those two inventions are really helpful in boosting and maintaining the health quality.

Overall, basically these inventions are not the main cause of unhealthy life. Everything depends on how we utilize them. Thereupon, we should use them wisely to stave off the bad consequences.

many people are unaware if they have sat down in the same place in front of that box without any movement.
many people are unaware whether they have sat down in the same place in front of that box without any movement.