The rise in the number of elderly people is a cause for concern Discuss

The rise in the number of elderly people is a cause for concern. Discuss

In our current world the proportion of the population composed of children has declined, while the proportion of the population that is aged has grown. Some people hold the view that if this trend continues to grow, there tends to appear several social and economical problems. However, certain part of the society believes that rising number of elderly people is helpful for young generation. For me, although booming number of retired population has beneficial on our family prospects and reliability, this can lead to some serious concerns. In this essay, I will explore some reasons and prove my opinions with examples.

To begin with, the more elderly people run the important and experience demanding functions, the better the quality of work will be. According to the world management statistics, the majority number of successful companies is run by people who are over 40 and 60, which means that experienced leaders can improve the productivity of business. In addition, in every family, the elderlies give the right direction to the adolescents who have just begun their first step for the real life.

On the other hand, souring level of the over fifties is becoming utterly detrimental economic point. The big amount of state money is dedicated for founding the retired citizens while economic depression phase is existing all over the globe. Moreover, the more aged people number rise, the more communal taxes will be created and increased in order to provide the retired with pension. Furthermore, as the population ages, many fear that caring for the elderly will be too great a burden for the younger generation.

More importantly, as the country aged population rate grows, it can influence the balance of the citizen density decline. The more old-aged folk dominant from young ones, the faster nation number will decrease because of few youngsters. Take Russia as an example, as the population density showed in world global map, two thirds of Russian citizens consists of people who are over 40 and 50 which means that within a half century native Russian folk will be plunge twice.

In conclusion, although the rise of old aged population has beneficial effect on our private life and significant management, there are some global issues belong to this rapid grows such as excessive nation money expenditure and folk abolishing.

native Russian folk will be plunge twice.
native Russian folks will be plunged twice.