School children are becoming far too dependent on computers. This is having an alarming effect on reading and writing skills. Teachers need to avoid using computers in the classroom at all costs and go back to teaching basic study skills.

Do you agre

Do you agree or disagree?

Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

Nowadays, people are using computers very frequently, including children at school who are getting dependent on this technology. However this is having an important effect on learning activities, I disagree that teachers should avoid the use of computers on daily classes.

The use of computers and other technological devices is changing the learning system of current students. Children are starting to write and read on screens instead of practicing to write on their own. This is definitely affecting their learning process because they do not learn with their own errors, since computers are machines and have correctors that eliminate wrong written words.

The use of computers have a series of advantages during the learning process at schools. In my opinion, teachers should integrate activities using computers and the manual ones that only depend on children to write, such as calligraphy classes. It is very important to children learn how to use and deal with computer skills because all kind of jobs are requiring some abilities and also they have several activities using the technologies. This is why teachers should not avoid using computers in the classroom at all costs. However, the students need to know how to write without the use of a computer to not depend on having energy, that in some occasions can be absent.

In conclusion, the more frequent use of computers is modifying the reading and writing skills of children at school at present days. Nevertheless teachers should reinforce basic study skills, I disagree that they need to avoid using computers at school classes all the time.

The use of computers have a series of advantages
The use of computers has a series of advantages

and the manual ones that only depend on children to write
and the manual ones that only ask children to write

It is very important to children learn how to use
It is very important for children to learn how to use

Sentence: However, the students need to know how to write without the use of a computer to not depend on having energy, that in some occasions can be absent.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a negator
Suggestion: Refer to to and not

Sentence: This is definitely affecting their learning process because they do not learn with their own errors, since computers are machines and have correctors that eliminate wrong written words.
Error: correctors Suggestion: No alternate word

-------------------------