Should a city to preserve its old historic building or destroy them and replace them with modern buildings.Use specific reasons and example to support your opinion.

Buildings are supposed to be express feeling and thinking of human being.Presently,old buildings represents the historical culture of past.By contrast,modern building depicts the stage of development of any city.Here,i would like to account for both sides with my own perception.

There are manifold points to shore up former view.First and foremost,history are also called knowledge bank,It enables to get great deal of information from historical buildings.For example,It helps to learn basic fundamental basics of architectural method and sculptural design.As a result,It gives priceless knowledge to us and may useful for our next generation.In addition to it,It plays a phenomenal role to attracts tourists in our country.Therefore,it makes easier to earn money for people.Thus,It contributes remarkably to boost our nation economy.

Numerous points can be mentioned to support latter view.Initially,constructing new modern buildings is symbol of status.for instance,America builds skyscrapers to show high attitude and power.As a result,Modern buildings represents our thinking to the next generation.Adding more,Modern building more spacious,splendid facilities and decorated magnificently.Therefore,They are more beautiful and well planned and hence,It is better way of utilization space.

From my notion,both aspects have their own significance.Although old buildings are the ornaments of any country,Modern buildings are the symbol of status and uplifts the standard.Government should preserve old building with renovating it repeatedly and constructing new buildings according to demand.

To recapitulate,Buildings are the basic need of our human being.It has been constructed or eliminating with timely.We should preserve precious old buildings and build new buildings according to its need.

Buildings are supposed to be express feeling and thinking of human being
Buildings are supposed to be the express feeling and thinking of human beings

old buildings represents the historical culture
old buildings represent the historical culture

history are also called knowledge bank
history is also called knowledge bank

and may useful for our next generation
and may be useful for our next generation

Modern buildings represents our thinking
Modern buildings represent our thinking

Modern building more spacious,splendid facilities
Modern buildings are more spacious with splendid facilities

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.