should a city preserve its old,historic buildings or destroy them and replace them with new modern buildings.give specific reasons and examples.

Old and historic buildings represent the image of a nation as they have a great significance in the cultures and traditions of any country,lot of good and bad memories are attached with these buildings.so,in my opinion these buildings must be preserved as it helps us to keep our memories alive.

On the brighter side of it, these buildings are very instrumental for the people of the country. primarily, it aware the present people as well as future generation about the cultures and traditions, which existed in the past. TO illustrate, if a child is unaware about his\her culture or tradition and he\she has the curiosity to know about than these buildings are very condusive for him to understand about his\her past. In cognition to it, old monuments also attract tourists .to construe, if someone have willingness to know about other cultures or traditions, then he\she will get knowledge by visiting that country. As a result, the foreign currency will enter the domestic market, which will help in economic growth.

Further emphasizing my point of view, it also generate employment. To exemplify, if tourists will visit the monuments, they requires numerous facilities. like, transport, guiding service and especially lodging facility. So, to fulfill these services, government will appoint workers. As a consequence, it will abate the unemployment rate and needy people get easily bread and butter.

To cap it all, as per my above confabulation, it is axiomatic that, it is mandatory for a nation to remember their past as the nation will not progress, if the people forget about their past. So, to keep our history alive, these monuments have a crucial role to play

it aware the present people
it is aware of the present people

if someone have willingness
if someone has willingness

it also generate employment
it also generates employment

Sentence: To exemplify, if tourists will visit the monuments, they requires numerous facilities. like, transport, guiding service and especially lodging facility.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to they and requires

Sentence: TO illustrate, if a child is unaware about hisher culture or tradition and heshe has the curiosity to know about than these buildings are very condusive for him to understand about hisher past.
Error: condusive Suggestion: conclusive