should a city preserve its old,historic buildings or destroy them and replace them with new modern buildings.give specific reasons and examples.

Historical buildings play an imperative role in this new fangled world. It gives us sense of history as well as help to preserve our culture additionally also they help to get knowledge about history and it develop our nation. The significant role of historical buildings had shaped up our culture. Therefore always two sides of coin but I entirely ponder that we must preserve old buildings . here, I would like to elucidate my point of view in below verses.

On the favorable side of it, there are umpteen reasons why I preferred to save old historical buildings. First and foremost, historical buildings will make aware our present as well as future generations about one’s culture. To illustrate, now a days some folks are living abroad but they below to india, whenever they will come to india, they willvisit old historical buildings and they will get to know about their culture and their ancestors. As a consequence, they will remain intact with their culture and would like to see again those historical buildings, reason being, they got influenced by their culture. In addition to it, old historical buildings the tourists. To elaborate, when tourist will admire then they will come to know what the culture of your country is. As a result, our nation will be famous in all over world with the help of old historical buildings.

In augmentation to it, as tourism will hike, it generate employment opportunities for the poor and local people. For instance, when folks will come from abroad to visit then they will hire the taxies have an exigency of guide and lodging facilities. In this way, poor and local people will earn sufficient money for their daily bread and butter as well as they will fulfill their basic requirements. A recent survey conducted by india’s today has revealed that approximately 50% poor and local people get job opportunities when foreigners come to our country. As a consequence, when foreigners come, they will bring foreign currency with them, which will provide further help in our nation economical growth.

Giving my perception on these verses, everything has its own benefits and drawbacks too. So, as far as I am concerned, I choose entirely to preserve old historical buildings, reason behind, when tourists will come to our nation, it will become popular in the advent grade world. The advantages of preserving old historical buildings outweigh its disadvantages.

and it develop our nation
and it develops our nation

but they below to india,
but they belong to India,

old historical buildings the tourists
Description: what is the verb for this sentence? can you re-write this sentence?

it generate employment opportunities f
it generates employment opportunities f

they will hire the taxies have an exigency of guide and lodging facilities.
they will hire the taxis which have an exigency of guide and lodging facilities.

our nation economical growth.
our nation's economical growth.