Should developed countries help the poorer nations and forgive all the debts.

There is no doubt that specific issue of helping poorer nations has become a pressing one, not only to the government, but also to individuals. From very point of view this may attribute to the following contributing factor. Giving debt to developing countries surely has produced some serious problems below.

One possible reasons concerned with that if developed countries give debt to developing countries they can also raise their standard of living.It is well known that if developed countries stimulate the poorer countries they developed their facilities so that everyone can get chance to stand everywhere.Besides that developed countries give debt with interest because they will also not faced the financial problem.

Another thing that desenes our special attention is that if medicines are send to poorer nation free of cost it will help a lot to solve their health problems because 'Health is wealth'. Precisely education is also important developed countries should help the poorer nations by providing education facility, apparently poorer nations people sends their children for their education to developed countries. Vivid, if no action is taken, some serious problems would be aroused. For example every country wants to be prosper if they fall down other countries will also face some problems like tax and sometimes terrorists attack will also faced lonely by the country which exist.

To sum up the reasons of helping the poorer nations provided above are a few but are worth or special attention. It s certain that only the government and the authorities concerned joins hands in solving this pressing matter can the situation be improved greatly in the near future

There is no doubt that specific issue of helping poorer nations has become a pressing one
There is no doubt that a specific issue of helping poorer nations has become a pressing one

One possible reasons concerned with that
One possible reason is concerned that

they will also not faced the financial problem.
they will also not face the financial problem.

if medicines are send to poorer nation
if medicines are sent to poorer nations

terrorists attack will also faced lonely by
terrorists attack will also be faced lonely by

Sentence: Another thing that desenes our special attention is that if medicines are send to poorer nation free of cost it will help a lot to solve their health problems because 'Health is wealth'.
Error: desenes Suggestion: defense