Should government nations be required to share their wealth among poorer nations by providing such things as food and education? Or is it the responsibility of the governments of poorer nations to look after their citizens themselves?

Each human has the same right to obtain prosperity from its government. It is my opinion that developed country should not be required to share their wealth among developing country by providing such things as daily needs as well as shelter as the governments of poorer nations are responsibility to look after their civilians themselves. There are several reasons why I hold this view.

Firstly, the government of a country is responsible for its citizen’s welfare either it is industry or developing country. Government has a duty to maintain as well as to enhance its economic to guarantee the prosperity of its citizens. If one is ready to work in government administration, it means that he/she has responsibility to look after its inhabitants. Furthermore, government has the tight to improve everything to regulate its community such as education, job vacancies, how to behave to each socialist, etc. For instance, one who provides the funding of education either for facilities of school or infrastructures is the government itself. Therefore, government should think critically and smartly how to improve its citizens itself.

Additionally, the charity from wealthy nations to poorer one is probable creating laziness for the unlucky one. The willingness to compete with industry country will drop significantly and the endurance to improve its nations financial is nearly zero. For example, a poorer nation which has the high number of people starve to death is not because of the country has nothing to produce such as natural resources, however, it is because of the idleness of the government to work hard as wealthy nations provide some money for the country.

In conclusion, it is true that governments are responsibility to protect their citizens themselves. I believe that industry countries should not provide such things as food and education as it can create idleness for developing country.

the governments of poorer nations are responsibility to look after their civilians
the governments of poorer nations are responsible to look after their civilians
the governments of poorer nations have responsibilities to look after their civilians

the government of a country is responsible for its citizen’s welfare either it is industry or developing country.
the government of a country is responsible for its citizen’s welfare whether it is industry or developing country.

is probable creating laziness for the unlucky one.
is probably creating laziness for the unlucky one.

it is true that governments are responsibility
it is true that governments are responsible

can create idleness for developing country.
can create idleness for developing countries.