Should governments make decisions about people’s lifestyle, or should people make their own decisions?

Indonesia is one of the most food-wasted country in the world. It is contribute by the lifestyle of people who live in city which are like to leaves some foods when they eat at restaurant. This fact become so ironic since we know many Indonesia people outside the city who have difficulty to get some food. Unfortunately, this people who have a food-waste lifestyle do not realize the impact of their lifestyle to the rest of people in the country. In order to solve the problem, I agree that Government should take part in deciding and regulating people’s lifestyle.

Food-wasted is becoming a morality problem because the more we waste the food, more and more people are going to hungry and malnourished. As we know, the victims of this problem not only the adults, but also the children. How can we make sure our existence if many of our children died because our own ignorance?

Today, the hunger problem is more because the crisis of distribution and uneven allocation. I believe in this problem, people don’t have power to make a policy about the distribution of food. Therefore, Government should take an action by making policy and do the campaigns to convince the people that food-waste lifestyle give bad impact to other people and the future of the country.   

I firmly believe as long as the involvement of Government bring the goodness for everyone in the country, nobody will refuse it. Moreover, Government not only has a responsibity to ensure the prosperity of its people who live in the cities, but also for everyone in the country. 

one of the most food-wasted country in the world
one of the most food-wasted countries in the world

Sentence: It is contribute by the lifestyle of people who live in city which are like to leaves some foods when they eat at restaurant.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and contribute

are going to hungry
are going to be hungry

the victims of this problem not only the adults
the victims of this problem are not only the adults

Sentence: This fact become so ironic since we know many Indonesia people outside the city who have difficulty to get some food.
Description: The fragment fact become so is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace become with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: Unfortunately, this people who have a food-waste lifestyle do not realize the impact of their lifestyle to the rest of people in the country.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and people

Sentence: I firmly believe as long as the involvement of Government bring the goodness for everyone in the country, nobody will refuse it.
Description: The fragment Government bring the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace bring with verb, past tense

food-waste lifestyle give bad impact
food-waste lifestyles give bad impact

the involvement of Government bring the goodness
the involvement of Government brings the goodness

Sentence: Moreover, Government not only has a responsibity to ensure the prosperity of its people who live in the cities, but also for everyone in the country.?
Error: responsibity Suggestion: responsibly

--------------------