Should money be spent on space exploration?

Space exploration has been considered as one of the most adventures of human-being though it is not as easy. Many countries have poured their money into experiments for decades in order to venture out the second creature besides mankind which called aliens. Many arguments just support that it is useless when government invests amount of money in space exploration instead of other things. This essay will dominate the above mentioned assumption as following reasons.

First of all, testimonies taking place in space or other planets are an empirical evidence for science advancement. Which criteria are people standardized for a country’s development? Obviously, they are not only economic factors. It is seen that almost initial attempts to the moon was conducted by astronauts supported significantly by US government. Many recent statistics indicate that this wealthy country has spent thousand billions of dollars on space exploration especially in some strange planets such as Jupiter and Venus, which developing countries have not dared to carry out.

The second reason why money should be spent on space exploration is educational factor. In this contemporary time, astronautic is a prevalent subject in schools. Through hypothesis of existing aliens in the third world, students become curious to explore the real thing so that by no means do governments refuse to focus on this subject. Also, thanks to researches and studies of this subject, students can uncover their latent ability and contribute more to space science.

In a word, the space exploration is not wrong and wealthy being invested money in. However, if governments concentrate on this matter much more than other aspects, it would harm the development of our society and be of a culprit to imbalance economic generally. It is suggested that if government want to pour their much money into space exploration, they should take its adverse effects into account beforehand.

Sentence: Many recent statistics indicate that this wealthy country has spent thousand billions of dollars on space exploration especially in some strange planets such as Jupiter and Venus, which developing countries have not dared to carry out.
Description: A WH-determiner is not usually followed by a verb, present participle or gerund
Suggestion: ...such as Jupiter and Venus, in which developing countries have not dared to carry out.

Sentence: It is suggested that if government want to pour their much money into space exploration, they should take its adverse effects into account beforehand.
Description: The fragment government want to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace want with verb, past tense

You may check online how to use 'which' properly