Some argue younger people are not suitable for important positions in the government, while others think this is a good idea. Discuss both views and giveyour opinion.

Government jobs carry with themserious responsibilities. It is therefore no surprise that a person’s age and experience come under scrutiny when positions in government need to be filled. Many feel influential government jobs should be reserved for those who are older and have more experience, whileothers feel the criterion for these positions should be capability, namely whomever is most able to carry out the job. This essay will look at both sides before drawing a logical conclusion.

On the one hand, many argue that younger people should be made ineligible for important government posit...

Sentence: Government jobs carry with themserious responsibilities.
Error: themserious Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Many feel influential government jobs should be reserved for those who are older and have more experience, whileothers feel the criterion for these positions should be capability, namely whomever is most able to carry out the job.
Error: whileothers Suggestion: while others

Sentence: Thus, is it understandable why many feel younger government workers should be incubated before givenpromotion to important positions.
Error: givenpromotion Suggestion: give promotion

Sentence: For one, younger workers bring creativity and freshideas to government.
Error: freshideas Suggestion: ?

Sentence: For example, young government workers in Canada successfully pushed to increase HIV understanding and dispel stigmasattached to the disease in the 1980s, a development that encouraged tolerance and reduced irrational fear.
Error: stigmasattached Suggestion: stigma attached

Sentence: Although the above look reveals solid evidence for both sides of the argument, it is felt that the healthiest approach to designating government positions is to ensure candidates fulfil rigorous training programs.
Error: fulfil Suggestion: fulfill