In some countries, the average weight of people is increasing and their levels of health and fitness are decreasing. What do you think are the causes of these problems and what measures could be taken to solve them?

In certain countries, people who have a problems with overweight has increased. In addition, unhealthy condition and the level of exercise are declining. This essay, therefore, with outline some potential causes as well evaluating its solution to solve these problems.

Entering to the age of this expansions era, there are certain reasons that causes the problem of weight people followed by the unhealthy conditions and declining of people do exercise in the fitness center. Firstly, people nowadays are tend to consume fast food along with the growth of fast food restaurants in the world. Undeniable, fast food are consists with the hard-digest materials within the body, to be specific, full of fat and sugar. Secondly, it is evident that people nowadays, besides their busy work in the office, they also have to combine their suffering to spend their time on the way because of the population of car are increase so that the unlucky for its workers can be multi fold. The fact remains that worker nowadays face the difficult conditions to do the healthy life due to their habits of fast food-consumed and less of time to do exercise as well.

There is a number of reasons to solve those problem, to begin with, people should exemplary choose the healthy food and avoid to consume fast food simultaneously. In addition, they have to burn and do some exercise to balance their live. For instance, car user should switch their way to work by using bicycle. It will be able to make them become healthier and also reduce the amount of car followed by reduction of pollution in the highway.

To sum it up, its fact that people nowadays has facing the problem of excess weight and healthy conditions. The problems are mostly cause of their unhealthy habits and they have to change their habits by selectively choosing foods and used to do exercise immediately

people who have a problems with overweight has increased.
the number people ...has increased.

This essay, therefore, with outline some potential causes as well evaluating its solution to solve these problems.
Description: what is the verb for this sentence? can you re-write this sentence?

Sentence: Entering to the age of this expansions era,
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and expansions

certain reasons that causes the problem
certain reasons that cause the problem

Sentence: Firstly, people nowadays are tend to consume fast food along with the growth of fast food restaurants in the world.
Description: The fragment are tend to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace tend with adjective

fast food are consists with
fast foods consist with

because of the population of car are increase
because the population of car has increased

Sentence: There is a number of reasons to solve those problem, to begin with, people should exemplary choose the healthy food and avoid to consume fast food simultaneously.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to should and exemplary

has facing the problem
has to face the problem

The problems are mostly cause of their unhealthy habits
The problems are mostly because of their unhealthy habits

---------------------