In some countries the average weight of people is increasing and their levels of health and fitness are decreasing What do you think are the cause of these problem and what measures could be taken to solve them

In some countries the average weight of people is increasing and their levels of health and fitness are decreasing
What do you think are the cause of these problem and what measures could be taken to solve them

At the past, the quantity of people’s food containing organic was very good, mostly people ate vegetable and fruit growing alone in their house. Fertilizer used come from organic fertilizer as dung not pesticide conceiving chemical that their food were healthy. Nowadays, farmer more many utilize pesticide to get result of plant is farthest from disease, beside the kind of food is religious which is bad to healthy of people such as junk food, greasy foods and fast good casing level of health and fitness them are decreasing and weight of people is increasing.

These problem motivate the excess weight of people skipping limit of people body inducing obesity, people suffering it will be difficult to do various of activity because space of movement of people are limited and their live will not hold out that are long time usually. This disease is difficult to be remedied by doctor whichever and its medicine is rare. One of treatment it is healthy diet having many obstacles such as trouble reduce appetite to unhealthy food figuring in parts of the world.

Moreover, development of technology involve increasing of laziness of people, they tend more to stand in the house than doing sport so the heaviness of people increase and their health and fitness diminish. They fell that technology sufficed their necessary. In modern era, people just call restaurant or store to get something because they provide delivery service generally.

The good measures to solve them are increasing healthy food and giving counseling about the importance to guard their health and fitness. Furthermore, the consumption of chemical on food should be decreased because chemical undermine the health of people include the decrement of pesticide on plant and a number of junk food in the country.

Sentence: Fertilizer used come from organic fertilizer as dung not pesticide conceiving chemical that their food were healthy.
Description: The fragment that their food is not usually followed by were
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace were with was

farmer more many utilize pesticide
more farmer utilize pesticide

Sentence: These problem motivate the excess weight of people skipping limit of people body inducing obesity, people suffering it will be difficult to do various of activity because space of movement of people are limited and their live will not hold out that are long time usually.
Description: The fragment problem motivate the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace motivate with verb, past tense
Suggestion: Refer to people and body

Sentence: This disease is difficult to be remedied by doctor whichever and its medicine is rare.
Description: The tag a WH-determiner is not usually followed by and
Suggestion: Refer to whichever and and

One of treatment it is healthy diet
One of treatments is healthy diet

Sentence: Moreover, development of technology involve increasing of laziness of people, they tend more to stand in the house than doing sport so the heaviness of people increase and their health and fitness diminish.
Description: The fragment fitness diminish . is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace diminish with verb, past tense
Description: The fragment technology involve increasing is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace involve with verb, past tense

Sentence: Furthermore, the consumption of chemical on food should be decreased because chemical undermine the health of people include the decrement of pesticide on plant and a number of junk food in the country.
Description: The fragment chemical undermine the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace undermine with verb, past tense