In some countries the average weight of people is increasing and their levels of health and fitness is decreasing.What do you think are the causes of these problems and what measures could be taken to solve them?

In some countries the average weight of people is increasing and their levels of health and fitness is decreasing.
What do you think are the causes of these problems and what measures could be taken to solve them?

It has been truly said that "Health is Wealth". Health is the most precious thing in human's life. But in some countries it appears to be a myth. The average weight of people is increasing and their levels of health and fitness are decreasing.

Today,the world has become very fast and competitive.Everybody wants shortcut to save their valuable time. There is competition in every field to achieve success.People do not have sufficient time for their meals,exercises,sleeps. They usually depend on outside foodand even skip their meals. They lack both physical and as well as mental balance. The consumption of calories, cholestrol and fats from fast foods is another major problem without proper amount of exercise.

Another reason I think is that,today,people are more lathargetic. They feel so much tired after their workthat they mostly depends onoutside meals rather than home-made. They generally use their vehicles to go out even for a small distance. They completely depend on machines for their household works; such as vaccum cleaner cleans the dirt,washing machine washes clothes, there is handy remote to all the gadgets which do not allow the person to stand up from the couch.

In my view,if we abolish the outside foods and rely on home-made food(specially on green vegetables), maintain ourselves by doing regular exercise, avoid using vehicles in the distances which can be covered by walking,then I think we can lead a very healthy lifestyle without any weight related disturbances.

Sentence: They usually depend on outside foodand even skip their meals.
Error: foodand Suggestion: ?

Sentence: Another reason I think is that,today,people are more lathargetic.
Error: lathargetic Suggestion: lethargic

Sentence: They feel so much tired after their workthat they mostly depends onoutside meals rather than home-made.
Error: workthat Suggestion: ?
Error: onoutside Suggestion: outside

Sentence: They completely depend on machines for their household works; such as vaccum cleaner cleans the dirt,washing machine washes clothes, there is handy remote to all the gadgets which do not allow the person to stand up from the couch.
Error: vaccum Suggestion: vacuum

Sentence: In my view,if we abolish the outside foods and rely on home-made foodspecially on green vegetables, maintain ourselves by doing regular exercise, avoid using vehicles in the distances which can be covered by walking,then I think we can lead a very healthy lifestyle without any weight related disturbances.
Error: foodspecially Suggestion: No alternate word

Minimum 250 words wanted.

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.