In some countries the average weight of people is increasing and their levels of health and fitness are decreasing.What do you think are the causes of these problems and what measures could be taken to solve them?

In some countries the average weight of people is increasing and their levels of health and fitness are decreasing.
What do you think are the causes of these problems and what measures could be taken to solve them?

In some countries obesity is one of the main problems of the whole society. This problem occurs due to the unhealthy lifestyle and some linear contributions can tackle with it.

Nowadays, people are less likely to have an actionable life. One of the main reasons is the advent of technology. A person, for example, prefers to use internet in order to keep in touch with his or her friends rather than visit them regularly as it was in the past. In addition, considering the fact that, social networks are very addictive people are most likely to have a sedentary lifestyle which makes them gain weight. Moreover, using junk food has also strong impact on people’s way of gaining weight. Fast food, for instance, is easy to prepare and takes less time for a student who is in a hurry for lesson and calories of that fast food have are not taken into account.

I think that the lack of exercise is the main cause of gaining weight. Most people are reluctant to have daily morning exercise considering this as a waste of time. However, we have to do more exercise as we grow older because as years go by people tend to gain weight more quickly no matter whether they consume equal amount of food as they did during their youth. Moreover, it is affordable for some people to use their private cars and don’t even have a walk daily. But daily walking can also help people to keep in fit.

To summarize, I think people should be more careful with what they eat and prevent using junk food. In addition everyone should have a daily morning exercise, at least a few hundred meters walk to their workplaces.