In some countries children have very strict rules of behavior, in other countries they are allowed to do almost anything they want. To what extent should children have to follow rules?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from yo

In some countries children have very strict rules of behavior, in other countries they are allowed to do almost anything they want. To what extent should children have to follow rules?

Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

Offspring are the future of a nation. Children are rearing in various ways in different countries over the world. Development and under flourishing countries in the world where children are facing harsh rules of behavior but most of the developed countries in the world which places, the liberalism is the most welcome for children.

Families are the first educational institute for children. At the beginning , children learn how to behave from parents and relatives; gradually they will be accustomed with social norms. Authorities in the first world countries encourage the parents to give more independence for adolescence because children hold immense potential to build up a successful generation, so they need extra freedom of choice before doing anything. A strict rule for parents in USA, if child is tortured by a guardian and parents should be faced a penalty; it is an absolute example against the strict rules. Moreover, How we find out a progeny boy/girl; One of the best ways to pick the right brilliant, children will express any behavior or will do any tasks using their own comfort. Thus, sovereignty will be the first priority for our small descendants. On the other hand, sometimes independence brings negative impacts at an early age because lack of judgement knowledge. Parents will play a vital role to avoid it. For instance early pregnancy, juvenile delinquency and addiction are the most adverse effects of absence of bindings for youngsters in the westerns countries and in this case children must abide by some rules.

Religious rules are realized in most of the Middle East countries where youngsters are getting more hindrances to do own-like wishes. As a result, most of the times, childhood is rearing in like an emergency state where children’s opinions are devalued and psycho disease is common among the future generations. But some benefits have for tight rules, for example there are very uncommon, committing a crime or collaboration among the children in Saudi Arab. Additionally, low and middle income countries in the world did not ensure children’s safety and right in their society. Early marriage and sexual harassment are common in south Asian and African countries; so,children liberty is a dream word for those states.

To conclude, everyone has to say YES for children, it is a motto of United Nation for children

Sentence: Offspring are the future of a nation.
Description: The fragment the future of is not usually preceded by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is

but most of the developed countries in the world which places, the liberalism is the most welcome for children.
Description: can you re-write this sentence?

Sentence: As a result, most of the times, childhood is rearing in like an emergency state where children's opinions are devalued and psycho disease is common among the future generations.
Description: The word in is not usually used as an adverb, particle
Suggestion: Refer to in

Sentence: But some benefits have for tight rules, for example there are very uncommon, committing a crime or collaboration among the children in Saudi Arab.
Description: The tag a verb 'to have', uninflected present tense, infinitive or is not usually followed by for
Suggestion: Refer to have and for