In some countries it is illegal to reject candidates for a job based on their ages Discuss advantages and disadvantages of this and give your own opinion

In some countries it is illegal to reject candidates for a job based on their ages. Discuss advantages and disadvantages of this and give your own opinion.

In this jet age of 21st century, working sectors have undergone substantial changes over couple of decades. Presently, in some nations, suitable age is not taken into account before deciding whether someone is eligible for job or not. Here, i would like to account for both sides with my own perception.

There are manifold pros of this phenomenon. First and foremost, offering chance to do job without caring about age, sometime, could be fruitful to get the best out of someone's potential in very early age. For example, Sachin Tendulkar, the greatest batsman ever, was given a chance to play an international match against strong Pakistan's team in the age of 16 in national team without caring about his age that should have been 18 at least. After that, Sachin called little master has accomplished countless milestones by making best use of given opportunity. Thus, there is no relationship between quality perfomance and determining age.

What is more, this approach is commendable to shine name of a country. To illustrate, A Pakistani student has made a new world record by passing the O-Level examination of the University of Cambridge at the age of nine years. As a result, giving chance to skillful person without age restriction makes a nation owner of pride. Besides this, some of quality professionals are lack of jobs in government sectors due to overage where as less talented are misleading to productivity. By contrast, it has darker side too.

Manifold cons can be put down of this approach. Initially, allowing someone to do job under 18 can lead to some severe mishappenings. To illustrate, under 18 person is supposed to be less matured, resposible and able to handle the enormous pressure of working sectors. Hence, a certain age has to be considered for specific jobs. Apart from it, some job requires a deep experience of different platforms that can only comes from sufficient age as someone with age of 35 appeals more to be chosen as a president as compared to 20 or 25 years old one. Hence, age consideration matters in some professions. Moreover, nowadays, a large number of accidents occur on roads in India due to under 18 car drivers who have no licence and age to deal with driving skills.Thus, it is essential to notice age to allow licence for driving jobs.

From my notion, although age restriction is harmful for social, personal and economic development of an individual, its advantages can not be underestimated. government needs to analyze requirements, terms and conditions of each field along with potential of someone before imposing age restrictions for better overall development.

To encapsulate, it is mandatory to set up perfect benchmark involving age to yield positive outcomes.

Sentence: Thus, there is no relationship between quality perfomance and determining age.
Error: perfomance Suggestion: performance

Sentence: Initially, allowing someone to do job under 18 can lead to some severe mishappenings.
Error: mishappenings Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: To illustrate, under 18 person is supposed to be less matured, resposible and able to handle the enormous pressure of working sectors.
Error: resposible Suggestion: responsible

Sentence: Moreover, nowadays, a large number of accidents occur on roads in India due to under 18 car drivers who have no licence and age to deal with driving skills.Thus, it is essential to notice age to allow licence for driving jobs.
Error: licence Suggestion: license

The essay is not exactly right on the topic.

Basically, you need to talk whether it is illegal to reject candidates who are elder people, not for those who are under 18.

'Initially, allowing someone to do job under 18 can lead to some severe mishappenings'

The examples used is for a sport, not for a job.