In some countries it is thought advisable that children begin formal education at four years old, while in others they do not have to start school until they are seven or eight.

It is undoubtedly true that people in a large number around the world are expressing deeply growing concern that children need to start schooling at the age of four years while there is a group who argue that schooling would be more appropriate for children to start a little bit later like seven or eight years. I strongly believe that children schooling should start at an early age for a number of reasons.

At first place, it is irrefutable that learning capabilities are very much activated at an early age. Kids are more absorbent in their initial years. They could learn very quickly whatever we think suitable for them, and it will retain there in memories for their later age.Many researches have proven this fact that early age is best to learn anything even against your aptitude because kids are tension free at that age and do not have ability to reason and analyse.

Second most important reason for my suggestion is utilizing their time more positively in learning some creative activities reasonably brain stimulant enough instead of wasting it in time filler activities.

Admittedly third obvious reason to support my idea of kids schooling at an early age is to explore their hidden talent which would probably be impossible at later age.

There is a wide range of evidences for supporters to defend their ideas against kids schooling at early age. They argue that it is a violation of their natural right to spoilt their childhood in strict and disciplined environment. Childhood would not come again in their life and learning environment could be detrimental for their innocence.

To sum up, I firmly hold the view that it is more beneficial to stat schooling at an early age to build their personality on strong foundations to be a productive member of society in the future even at the cost of carefree childhood period.

while there is a group who argue that
while there is a group who argues that

Sentence: They could learn very quickly whatever we think suitable for them, and it will retain there in memories for their later age.Many researches have proven this fact that early age is best to learn anything even against your aptitude because kids are tension free at that age and do not have ability to reason and analyse.
Error: analyse Suggestion: analyze

Sentence: They argue that it is a violation of their natural right to spoilt their childhood in strict and disciplined environment.
Error: spoilt Suggestion: spoil

Don't put one sentence as one paragraph. Try this pattern to put more content:

Para 1: introduction. my choice: A or B. agree or disagree.

Para 2:First,reason 1 (1 sentence) + why reason 1(some arguments. 2-3 sentences) + examples for reason 1 (around 2 sentences) + small conclusions (like advantages of reason 1 or comparisons if not reason 1, 1-2 sentences).

Para 3:Second,reason 2 ,blabla... do the same thing like First

Para 4:Third, reason 3 blabla... do the same thing like First but shorter

Para 5: Conclusion.