In some countries it is thought advisable that children begin formal education at four years old, while to the others they do not have to start school until they are seven or eight. How far do you agree with either of these views?

In some countries it is thought advisable that children begin formal education at four years old, while to the others they do not have to start school until they are seven or eight.
How far do you agree with either of these views?

Education for early childhood level can be considered as one of important steps in the whole educational system . Some people believe that the education should be given since the beginning of children's life, while some others argue that formal school students are those at least reaching 7 years-old. Both of the arguments can be clarified from different perspectives by considering the kid's mental and body development.

Regarding to the main purpose of education for young children to help student to prepare their life after the school, early-childhood education process must embrace the method of persuading children to have responsibility as soon as possible. Notwithstanding, advising 4 years-old children to attend the formal school should consider the other facts related to unbalanced moods and lack of responsibility due to their young age and their lack of understanding about what responsibility itself is. It is generally found that for the early-age pupils, merely sitting, listening to teachers' explanation and doing some assignments are extremely boring activities. It also drives to their laziness to attend the class and do homework.

The next aspect to concern is about children's physical development. By refering the purpose of kindergarden school for toddles, it should facilitate young children to develop their own motoric response. Hence, most of the activities in kindergarden are designed to make children move their body so it will help them to do spontaneous movements. The illustration can lead to the understanding that formal school, starting from elementary school, is not suitable for early-childhood students because the learning activities in elementary level focus more on cognitives aspect while the needs of the young children is more about motoric skills.

To sum up, it is strongly suggested that formal school should begin at 7 or 8 years-old instead of 4 years-old, it is pointed to several reasons concerning on the development of children's psychological and physical conditions.

Sentence: By refering the purpose of kindergarden school for toddles, it should facilitate young children to develop their own motoric response.
Error: refering Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: motoric Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: kindergarden Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Hence, most of the activities in kindergarden are designed to make children move their body so it will help them to do spontaneous movements.
Error: kindergarden Suggestion: kinder garden

Sentence: The illustration can lead to the understanding that formal school, starting from elementary school, is not suitable for early-childhood students because the learning activities in elementary level focus more on cognitives aspect while the needs of the young children is more about motoric skills.
Error: cognitives Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: early-childhood Suggestion: early childhood