In some countries young people have little leisure time and are under a lot of pressure to work hard in their studies.What do you think are the cause of this?What solutions can you suggest?

As young people, to study is one of important factors to build their ability. They can pass their time to get knowledge either informal education or formal education. However, as a student, they have little leisure time and there are many assigment to do in their study.

There are many causes that make student have leisure time less. First, to claim of environment is being main reason for this. For example, in this era, people think to get good job, so they have good education. Student will study hard and they do not have much leisure time to enjoy their day because all of their time to focus in study. If they can exploit their time for study hard, they will get more success. Second, parent factor also make student study a lot. They always force their children to study and reduce activity in outdoor. Children is given education in school and another time they have to study again. For example, children will attend intensive class if they do not have good result at school.

Several solutions can be used to solve this problem are teacher always consult with student about their study. Discussion about their personality with special counselor can make student reduce their pressure in study. Furthermore, teacher can bring their student go to some places to enjoy their time throughout study. For example visit museum or historical place other. Another Solution is parent perspective to their children education. To give education to their children appropriate with their ability can make them enjoy their study. There are many choiches that offered by scholl. For example, if children have ability in music, they can enter their children to music school. They will be more enjoy their study because there is no many subjects they have to study.

is being main reason for this.
is being the main reason for this.

parent factor also make student study a lot.
parent's factor also makes students study a lot.

Children is given education
Children are given education

Several solutions can be used to solve this problem are teacher always consult with student about their study.
Several solutions which can be used to solve this problem are that teachers always consult with students about their study.

There are many choiches that offered by scholl.
There are many choices that are offered by schools.

Sentence: However, as a student, they have little leisure time and there are many assigment to do in their study.
Error: assigment Suggestion: assignment

Sentence: There are many choiches that offered by scholl.
Error: choiches Suggestion: choices
Error: scholl Suggestion: school

better to have 4-5 paragraphs:

para 1: introduction
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion

or:

para 1: introduction
para 2: idea one.
para 3: however, idea two
para 4: in my opinion...