In some countries young people have little leisure time and are under a lot of pressure to work hard in their studies. What do you think are the causes of this? What solutions can you suggest?

People should spend some time in having leisure, which is important for the body for relaxation. Not all are fortunate enough to have such luxury. In many developing countries the case is not same and youngsters spend most of their time in studies right from their childhood. In my opinion, main reason for such trend is, education is given high importance and other fields are given less importance.

Education is important for everyone in their life but not the only thing. Education helps in building successful career. But in few developing countries, due to population explosion, unemployment and high competition, youngsters need to work really hard to get good score and show themselves as outstanding in order to get good jobs. Moreover, unlike developed countries, other fields like arts and sports are not given high importance in these countries. This is due to less awareness about these fields and non-availability of good counsellors to explain on future prospects of these streams. Furthermore, huge investment in required in these fields and changes of becoming successful is difficult.

To overcome this issue, firstly, school should allocate some time for leisure, for example, extra-curricular activities like, outdoor camping. Secondly, parents should realize consequences of over-stress which can lead to anxiety and depression. Finally the countries government should take some steps to create more jobs to reduce unemployment.

In conclusion, both, education and leisure time is important. All youngsters should try to take out time from their busy study schedule for leisure which also essential for the body.

huge investment in required
huge investment is required

parents should realize consequences of over-stress
parents should realize the consequences of over-stress

both, education and leisure time is important.
both education and leisure time are important.

which also essential for the body.
which is also essential for the body.