some expert believe that it is better for children to begin learning foreign language at primary school rather than secondary school

Primary school is a important phase for our children. This phase will begin the real lerning about everything. Regulation in our country organize that primary school start when our child about six years. Our goverment has already emphasized students for six years being ready to receive knowledge or science. Time by time kind of knowlegde that has been taught at school like primary or secondary school more than developing just like foreign language learnt for long time ago will begin to be one of the main subject when we continue or study in scendory school. Up to now, there are many school especially at the international school, their students obtain a foreign language begun in primary school. This policy get apreciate and reglection from our society because many people said english foreign language is so hard for primary school but from research some experts believe that it is better for children to begin learning foreign language at primary school rather than secondary school.

Pay attention this research, behalf for our education in the future I agreed with them because baginner-learning foreign language at primary school has outweigh advantages than disadvantages. For examples, it is reliable whatever you always do it earlier you will make it your habitual. Especially learning language is one of keywords if you want to get fluency is practice when they begin to learn about foreign language it means they will make it a habitual. An other consideration when we was in primary school our brain still fresh so give chance our brain to absorb what a lesson easily. Different with us, now we have been already late to learn foreign language. It is too difficult to memorise now.

Study earlier is better, it is better for children to begin learning foreign language at primary school rather than secondary school but you must pay attention about the materi that balance with their age.

Primary school is a important phase
Primary school is an important phase

that primary school start
that primary school starts

Sentence: Regulation in our country organize that primary school start when our child about six years.
Description: The fragment country organize that is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace organize with verb, past tense

Sentence: Pay attention this research, behalf for our education in the future I agreed with them because baginner-learning foreign language at primary school has outweigh advantages than disadvantages.
Description: A verb 'to have', present tense, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to has and outweigh

when we was in primary school
when we were in primary school

Sentence: Different with us, now we have been already late to learn foreign language.
Description: The fragment Different with is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace Different with adverb

Sentence: Study earlier is better, it is better for children to begin learning foreign language at primary school rather than secondary school but you must pay attention about the materi that balance with their age.
Description: The fragment Study earlier is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace Study with Studying

Sentence: This phase will begin the real lerning about everything.
Error: lerning Suggestion: leaning

Sentence: Our goverment has already emphasized students for six years being ready to receive knowledge or science.
Error: goverment Suggestion: government

Sentence: Time by time kind of knowlegde that has been taught at school like primary or secondary school more than developing just like foreign language learnt for long time ago will begin to be one of the main subject when we continue or study in scendory school.
Error: scendory Suggestion: scondary
Error: knowlegde Suggestion: knowledge

Sentence: This policy get apreciate and reglection from our society because many people said english foreign language is so hard for primary school but from research some experts believe that it is better for children to begin learning foreign language at primary school rather than secondary school.
Error: apreciate Suggestion: appreciate
Error: reglection Suggestion: reflection
Error: english Suggestion: No alternate word

Error: baginner-learning Suggestion: beginner learning

Sentence: It is too difficult to memorise now.
Error: memorise Suggestion: memories

Error: materi Suggestion: ?

better to have 4-5 paragraphs:

para 1: introduction
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion

or:

para 1: introduction
para 2: idea one.
para 3: however, idea two
para 4: in my opinion...