Some experts believe that is better for children to begin learning a foreign language at Primary School rather than Secondary School.*do the advantages this outweight the disadvantages?*give reason for your answer and include any relevant examples from y

Some experts believe that is better for children to begin learning a foreign language at Primary School rather than Secondary School.
*do the advantages this outweight the disadvantages?
*give reason for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

For children to begin learning a foreign language at primary school is better than secondary school. Because, language learning has to begin since child. When we were a child, our memory capacity is faster. Our brain has high memory then many sciences are recognized by brain. Mother language is tought since baby born to the world also. They habituate to listen their parent and slow but sure the baby can speak eventhough the baby has not understood about word or leter yet.

When society disagree with this decision, and they told that what a hard this subject for their child. Actually, they overextend their child for improving their brain. When the student are still in Primary School, they did not understand overall what teacher taught them. But when a foreign language brush up in Secondary School, they will receive it easier because they just have to repeat what they studied in Elementary School.

Slow but sure, they are many advantages of foreign language. No one wants to say it is useless. Perhabs it will happens now or later, but it must be. In 2015, government will make a new law. Everyone who can not speak English, they are considered as illiterate. Everyone who can nto speak English will be encient or behind the times. Every child need foreign language for their education. They need it for getting scholarship in abroad, communicatin with someone else in other country, and etc.

My friend has been studying English since Primary School and when she was in Secondary School, she was smarter than her friend. Actually, she did not understand about English when she in Primary School. When in Senior High School, her English was better than her friend and she got scholarship in Japan for Exchange student of East-Asia, that’s all because of English.

So that’s why, don’t overextend our time for learning foreign language, if we can do it, just begin.

When society disagree with this decision
When society disagrees with this decision

When we were a child
When we were children

what a hard this subject for their child
what a hard subject for their children

When the student are
When the students are

But when a foreign language brush up in Secondary School
But when a foreign language brushes up in Secondary School

Sentence: Perhabs it will happens now or later, but it must be.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to will and happens

Everyone who can not speak English, they are considered as illiterate.
Everyone who can not speak English is considered as illiterate.

Sentence: Mother language is tought since baby born to the world also.
Error: tought Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: They habituate to listen their parent and slow but sure the baby can speak eventhough the baby has not understood about word or leter yet.
Error: leter Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: eventhough Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Actually, they overextend their child for improving their brain.
Error: overextend Suggestion: over extend

Sentence: Everyone who can nto speak English will be encient or behind the times.
Error: nto Suggestion: not
Error: encient Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: They need it for getting scholarship in abroad, communicatin with someone else in other country, and etc.
Error: communicatin Suggestion: communication

Sentence: So that's why, don't overextend our time for learning foreign language, if we can do it, just begin.