Some experts believe that is better for children to begin learning a foreign language at primary school rather than the secondary school.Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?

Some experts believe that is better for children to begin learning a foreign language at primary school rather than the secondary school.
Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?

Some specialists think that children should begin to learn a foreign language earlier, at the primary school, instead of start learning it later, at the secondary school. In my opinion, I think that there are more advantages than disadvantages of starting the foreign language studies in younger ages.

One of the advantages of learning a foreign language while at primary school is that it is easier to memorize new words and its meanings when the person is younger. Another advantage of being bilingual or even multilingual earlier is that the person will probably not have any difficult or accent when communicating with others using the learned language in the future. Between the positive issues are the contribution for the acquisition of an extensive vocabulary taht can be used later in life, if the person travel or work for example.

On the other hand, since the children are learning to read and write a first language at the elementary school, they can be confused with another different language study. In this case, they can do mistakes while speaking or writing. However, these problems tend to be solved in the long run if the kid keep studying and learning an international language.

In conclusion, experts from the learning field think that it is much better for the future of the children if they learn a foreign language earlier in life, while at the primary school rather than while at the secondary school. I think that the advantages outweigh the disadvantages and children ought to start studying a new language as early as when going to the primary school.

One of the advantages of learning a foreign language while at primary school
One of the advantages of learning a foreign language at primary school

Between the positive issues are the contribution
Between the positive issues there are the contributions

if the kid keep studying
if the kid keeps studying

Sentence: Between the positive issues are the contribution for the acquisition of an extensive vocabulary taht can be used later in life, if the person travel or work for example.
Error: taht Suggestion: that

----------------------